‘To change into a different shape or form, especially one that is fantastic or bizarre’.
That is me! At the risk of sounding sensationalist, I feel like Jeff Goldblum in ‘The Fly’ at the moment. Weirder stuff is happening to me with every day that passes.
*WARNING. The following passage is a TMI zone. Do not proceed if dining or of a delicate disposition.*
1. I woke up on Saturday morning and some kind of fluid had been leaking out of my nipples. Didn’t look like milk and it’s too early for that, isn’t it?
2. Today I seem to be completely full after just a few bites of a meal, strange as my appetite is supposed to be increasing. I’ve read it might be because the baby is growing and squashing the stomach.
3. Eyebrows don’t seem to be growing. I’m due for threading but they aren’t nearly bushy enough yet. Usually look like one of the Gallagher brothers at this point.
4. Bump is still going up and down like a whore’s drawers.
5. Bowels. Don’t even go there. Although I’ve drawn a correlation between the issues and my pregnancy supplement (which shall not be named due to potential law suit). When I cut them out everything went back to normal, so now I’m just taking folic acid and Calcium Magnesium with vitamin D as separate supplements and you’ll be pleased to hear, everything is tickety boo.